CHURCH in the PARK
The congregation at Great Park is continuously growing and adapting.
The church meets around tables with refreshments and lots of opportunity for discussion as well as prayer and worship. We worship in a modern and liberal way: putting the emphasis on the shared love of praising God and learning together and having fun.
- It’s open, free-spirit filled and exploratory.
- We are dynamic; make lots of mistakes but learn from them.
- It’s not ‘happy clappy’ but we do enjoy singing.
- Prayer and our relationships with God are important to us.
- We account for the fact that we are all at a different place in our spiritual journey.
- We positively try to include everyone and are open to suggestion.
There is an all age Holy Communion service on the first Sunday of each month.
Children and young people are very much part of the life of the church and everyone is welcome to join in with craft activities supplied as part of the services.
There is an active Messy Church which meets on other days of the week and a range of seasonal services and worship on other special occasions.
Revd. Ruth Hewett
The ARK in the PARK
62 Featherstone Grove
Newcastle upon Tyne
0191 217 0367